We’re at BWI airport and are already 3 hours into the drama.
Evelyn and the TSA spent 45 minutes looking for her wallet. After re scanning her bags twice, they found it in her travel bag that she checked no less than 4 times. All the panic aside, we are all relieved that it has been located and are ready to have a good time.
It has been revealed that a hacker (hacking group) has stolen over 272 million email addresses and passwords. These are from Google, Yahoo, Hotmail.
Even if you don’t use these – KEEP READING.
Think about how bad this could be. If a hacker can get into your email without you knowing it, they now have unfettered access to all of the online services for which you use your email address as a password recovery system.
They can search your old emails to find out what financial institutions you use. Those institutions let you use your email to recover both your username and password. Go to sleep tonight happy and wake up tomorrow morning with all of your money gone.
“Holy Cow!!! How can I prevent this?” you ask. Here are a few steps you should take…
- Make your email password something different from any other password you use for anything else. Not even close. If you use a pneumonic to create your passwords, don’t even use it.
- If you don’t use 2-Factor Authentication (see #3) change your password NOW!
- Use 2-Factor Authentication https://goo.gl/m4VVCf for your email service provider. Even if they have your password, they can’t get into your account without knowing your Authentication Code (this is a code that is randomly generated every minute)
- If your email service doesn’t provide one – SWITCH NOW
Your cable providers usually don’t – One more reason not to use them for your personal email (if you switch providers, you will lose your email address)
- If they do, turn it on TODAY.
- Google – https://goo.gl/IffX1z
- Yahoo – https://goo.gl/zYaQP0
- Hotmail/Outlook – http://goo.gl/8QJHys
- If your financial institutions offer 2-Factor authentication and you don’t have it enabled, enable it NOW.
- If you have your email on your phone (and who doesn’t) turn on your device locator service. This service will enable you to remotely wipe your phone if it is ever stolen.
- Android – https://goo.gl/R5CVy2
- iPhone – https://goo.gl/DvaKbf
Share this with everyone you know!
This is an article from the BBC on explaining the absolute feat for Leicester to actually win the Premier League Title.
I have the same difficulty explaining to my Hot Dogs and Apple Pie eating baseball friends how much better soccer (read football) is.
Hats off to Andrew from Baltimore.
I am riding in the 25th Anniversary ride of the Tour de Cure to help Stop Diabetes. I’m joining thousands of riders from across the country to celebrate this milestone and to raise money to further the mission of the American Diabetes Association: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all those affected by diabetes.
With your help, we will fight for a future where a parent does not have to hear that their child has diabetes. A future where an adult does not have to face the uncertain times ahead after receiving a diabetes diagnosis. A future where you and I will know that we had a part in making this possible.
I know my participation in this year’s Tour de Cure can and will make a difference. Please help me in my quest to prevent and cure diabetes once and for all by making a donation. Your generosity would mean so much to me!
We must be living right. Invited from the upper deck “Just Because”
I have to admit… Even though Villa are at the bottom of the table, I wasn’t completely confident about today’s match. I had hoped for a win, but 6 goals is pretty awesome.
Sturridge got a start and scored on a header. Emre Can was where he needed to be and Tore got his first goal for LFC.
Proud to be a fan toady.
I don’t normally post pictures of food but I think the woman who took my order at Chick-fil-a might have a crush on me.
I totally feel for the hometown supporters. No one EVER willingly pays for mediocrity.
The Daily Mail
Rough morning on the Today Show this morning. They followed this guy with their food expert calling it “Chipolte”
This is part of his morning routine. After I comb him (including his belly) while I do my morning business, he stares at the shower curtain as soon as I turn it on. This morning, the curtain wasn’t closed all the way. Did it scare him off? No! He just got wet.